This quick guide provides the basic steps to getting your first CPC (cost per click) campaign up and running.
- Sign up
- Enter your company name, address and contact details.
- Create your campaign
- This is where you control the essentials, including:
- Ad spend (daily budget)
- Bid price
- Campaign duration
- Content channels
- Target channels
- Target countries
- Target devices
- On this page, you'll also upload your banners (graphic and / or text) and set the hyperlink to go to your mobile site.
- Top up ad balance
- This can be done at any point in the process. You need to provide payment details before we can serve any ads. Payment can be made with any major credit card or via PayPal. If you are a publisher as well as an advertiser, you can also easily top up your spending account with accumulated revenue.
As soon as your account is topped up, your campaign will go live.
- Monitor your campaign performance
- Be sure to check back after the first day to view your spending report, which provides stats on the number of clicks and impressions that your campaign received.
Need help with getting started?
No problem! You can reach us through our offices worldwide, or through our Feedback page.