We are always on the lookout for talent, as we expand our operations into new countries and territories.
If you have experience in mobile advertising sales, ad network operations, mobile internet site engineering and development, or editorial content development, and are interested in a challenging career in this fast-paced, high-growth industry, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume / CV to:
BuzzCity's HR team is actively looking for new staff members to fill the following roles.
Account Manager (India, Thailand & Malaysia)
The BuzzCity Mobile Ad Network continues to grow. To support this growth we are looking to fill the roles of Account Manager (Advertising Sales) in our India, Thailand and Malaysia offices respectively.
The primary function of this role is to have a thorough understanding of agency/clients’ business, marketing strategies and media objectives to ensure that online display advertising is consistently top of mind.
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on digital marketing via telephone sales, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company.
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Provide world-class customer service in responding to general and specialized client requests via both phone and email, including billing inquiries, campaign activity inquiries and advertising relevancy issues.
- Be a key influencer in making digital marketing among small to medium businesses in the market.
- Understand all new products and their roles
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of Internet media or media sales experience, preferred.
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions.
- A good grounding on Internet & Mobile marketing industry.
- Outstanding written, communication and account management skills.
- Strong commitment to sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow-through.
- Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word) and presentations (MS Powerpoint).
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Marketing Manager (Singapore)
The primary function of this role is to have a thorough understanding of the company’s business to ensure effective communications to enrich the position and product sales of the company through various media.
The selected marketing manager must be able to perform effectively in each of these areas:
- Develop, implement and manage the marketing strategy for the company with a view to increasing sales.
- Ensuring effective marketing communications including the company website, print communication and advertising.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Work closely with the relevant internal parties to ensure relevance of product information.
- Overseeing the relevant external parties in the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in Internet and social media strategist will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Experience working in a flexible work environment. Structured or large company experience will not work here.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
Support Engineer / Projects Manager
- Facilitate and provide support to Publishers & Advertisers on a global mobile advertising network
- Initiate and develop projects suitable for the mobile advertising market.
- Responsible for technical support service and managing enquiries from local and regional sale offices
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system and problem resolution
- Reporting common issues / fixes and facilitating communications with Projects and support teams based in Singapore
- Compiling regular reports as required by the Projects Team
- Good team worker and confident with extensive use of phone and electronic communications
- Ability to manage and meet the different timezone requirements for support when necessary
- Technical knowledge or relevant experience in project management and technical support
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently, analyze and make informed decisions
- Good communications skill and must be conversant in English, written & spoken
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology / Systems or related
- Ability to communicate with people of different levels of technical understanding will be an added advantage
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
You will work with a team of highly talented Software Engineers to further the company's Competitive edge in all areas of technology, products and services. This is a Singapore-based position.
- Adapt and develop high-value Web, Mobile and Telecommunication applications
- Adopt and keep abreast of Internet and Mobile technologies and infrastructure
- Continually exceed customer expectations without incurring technical debt
- Enjoy programming in PHP and SQL in Linux environments
- Internet savvy and able to learn fast as well as work under pressure
- Imagination and passion in problem solving
- Understanding of product excellence and an eye for good design
- Experience in software development best practices an advantage
You will work with a team of Engineers to improve interactions across all departments with the aim to enhance the quality of the company's IT infrastructure. You will be reporting to the Head, Systems and Facilities. This is a Singapore-based position.
- Manage, administer, implement and secure the IT infrastructure to support growth and expansion of company
- Data Recovery and Backup systems
- Network Infrastructure
- Virtualization and cloud systems
- Desktop administration and support
- Conferencing, telephony and communication systems
- Maintain the technical knowledge-base and knowledge sharing
- Hardware, software, license asset management
- Maintain the Availability, Scalability, and Security of IT Infrastructure
- Adapt and adopt best practices and relevant standards. Keep abreast of Internet and Infrastructure technologies
- At least 1 year full-time work experience as a Linux or Unix systems administrator, Network administrator or MySQL administrator
- Completed a bachelor degree or a local Infocomm/IT polytechnic diploma
- Possess initiative, self-motivated, organized, and interest in wide range of systems administration domains
- Good team player with strong analytical, communication, and proven problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, responsible and able to multi-task