We are always on the lookout for talent, as we expand our operations into new countries and territories.
If you have experience in mobile advertising sales, ad network operations, mobile internet site engineering and development, or editorial content development, and are interested in a challenging career in this fast-paced, high-growth industry, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume / CV to:
BuzzCity's HR team is actively looking for new staff members to fill the following roles.
Software Engineer / Projects Manager (Thailand)
- Facilitate and provide support to Publishers & Advertisers on a global mobile advertising network
- Initiate and develop projects suitable for the mobile advertising market in Thailand.
- Responsible for technical support service and managing enquiries from local and regional sale offices
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system and problem resolution
- Reporting common issues / fixes and facilitating communications with Projects and support teams based in Singapore
- Compiling regular reports as required by the Projects Team
- Good team worker and confident with extensive use of phone and electronic communications
- Ability to manage and meet the different timezone requirements for support when necessary
- Technical knowledge or relevant experience in project management and technical support
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently, analyze and make informed decisions
- Good communications skill and must be conversant in English, written & spoken
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology / Systems or related
- Ability to communicate with people of different levels of technical understanding will be an added advantage
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
You will work with a team of highly talented Software Engineers to further the company's Competitive edge in all areas of technology, products and services. This is a Singapore-based position.
- Adapt and develop high-value Web, Mobile and Telecommunication applications
- Adopt and keep abreast of Internet and Mobile technologies and infrastructure
- Continually exceed customer expectations without incurring technical debt
- Enjoy programming in PHP and SQL in Linux environments
- Internet savvy and able to learn fast as well as work under pressure
- Imagination and passion in problem solving
- Understanding of product excellence and an eye for good design
- Experience in software development best practices an advantage
Account Executive (Cape Town)
The Account Executive
is responsible for liaising closely with Account Managers and Clients, contributing to the successful development of advertising campaigns.
- Review Client’s Insertion Orders to confirm accuracy.
- Proactively plan, anticipate potential issues and independently undertake steps to improve performance.
- Implement media campaign.
- Manage the success of campaigns.
- Provides outstanding campaign management support to the Sales Team
- Provide world-class customer service in responding to general and specialized client requests by phone and email, including billing inquiries, campaign activity inquiries and advertising relevancy issues.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of Internet media or media sales experience, preferred.
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Strong computer skills including strong knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word) and presentations (MS Powerpoint)
- Able to handle multiple priorities.